3. Divide the angel hair pasta into 8 equal
quantities and spoon 4 of them into the rings.
Press down lightly. Top the pasta with half of the nuts, then add the
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 F for 45
minutes, until golden brown.
6. Meanwhile, put the sugar, honey, and water in a
saucepan and bring to a boil over a low heat, stirring constantly until
the sugar has dissolved completely.
7. Simmer for 10 minutes, add the lemon juice, and
simmer for a further 5 minutes.
Carefully transfer the angel hair nests to a serving dish. Pour the honey
syrup on top, sprinkle with the remaining nuts, and set aside to cool
completely before serving.
8. Serve the strained, plain yogurt separately.