3. Peel and quarter onion, cut each quarter into 4
4. Toss chicken, peppers and onions
with lime-ginger marinade; marinate 1-2 hours in refrigerator.
5. When ready to cook, toss kiwifruit and shrimp
with other ingredients to coat with marinade.
6. Divide ingredients among 8 skewers.
Grill or broil, 3-4 minutes per side, turning skewers once, until chicken
and shrimp are cooked through.
7. For lime-ginger marinade: Whisk together last 7
ingredients, from lime juice through hot red pepper, until well combined.