4. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and 1/2 tablespoons of oil.
5. Turn the peas 3-4 times and then leave aside.
6. In another frying pan add 2 tablespoons of oil and fry the cabbage.
7. Stir a few times over high heat Put aside.
8. Mix the soya sauce, salt, brown sugar and vinegar. Add this mixture to the carrots and tomatoes, and boil along with the peas and the rest of the stock.
9. Reduce the heat and keep on fire for another 2-3 minutes.
10. Pour the sweet and sour mixture in the
center of a dish and pile the cabbage around it. Serve hot.