2. Let sit for five minutes and fold again (do not
stir) just before using. Prepare deep frying oil at 350-375 deg.
3. Dip chicken chunks in batter.
4. Deep fry 3 to 4 minutes until chicken is
cooked. Remove and place on lettuce leaves on platter.
5. Pour hot pineapple sauce over chicken and serve
6. Serves 4 or For pineapple sauce bring water to
a boil, add pineapple juice, add vinegar, salt, sugar and food coloring.
Season to taste.
7. Boil continuously, add corn starch (mixed with
water to form thin paste) to thicken sauce. Serve hot.