1. Toast sesame seeds in a dry frying pan, using a moderate heat and taking care that seeds do not burn. Set aside.
2. Trim broccoli and steam for 3-4 minutes or microwave on High for 2-3 minutes. Immediately run cold water over broccoli. Drain well.
3. Steam snow peas for 1-2 minutes or microwave on High for 1 minute. Run cold water over snow peas and drain well.
4. On serving dish, toss together broccoli, snow peas, baby corn and spring onions.
5. Combine oils, lemon juice and soy sauce. Pour over salad and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Nutritional information per serve: Protein 7 g; fat 5 g; carbohydrate 9 g; very good dietary fiber 7 g; 460 kJ (110 Cals).
Other features: Good source of thiamin, riboflavin and potassium and provides some iron, zinc and niacin. Low sodium (80 mg).