3. Using a wooden spoon mix together ½ cup cornflour, plain flour and salt with the egg. Gradually add 4/5 cup of water and beat well.
4. Heat a little peanut oil in a frying pan. Pour the egg and flour batter to cover the base thinly. Cook on one side.
5. Make such pancakes out of all the batter.
6. Now evenly divide the filling between these pancakes.
7. Place the filling on the cooked side.
8. Roll up the pancake and fold in the sides and fry in deep fat.
9. Seal the ends of roll with cornflour and water paste.